Friday, 7 September 2012

A Photo Post


Time to blog;) 
As the title of this post has tell what this blogpost's gonna be...
PHOTOSSS... Just let these photos tell the story .. 
with some descriptions as well 


3 September 2012
Celebrated BFF Amanda's Birthday @ Sunway Giza
Total 8 people were attended.



 Dreamz Bakery
 well, I quite like the ambient of the shop
and their cakes taste super good
Imma come back to you soon
wait for me ~


*drooling
I like choco mint the most ;)


With the Birthday girl
Amanda JinQ


She looks extremely gorgeous on that day <3 font="font">


Here are some selcas of mine on that day ;)
No group photo can show, cos I do not have it >_<














My outfit of the day ;)


To the Birthday girl Amanda JinQ,
Dear, we've been knowing each other for about 8 years plus. 
You're always a good friend and sincere friend to me. We'd have some quarrels and conflicts occasionally. But I am thankful that we are still meant alot to each other till this moment.

I am thankful that I have you on my Best-Friend-Forever list.
I wish we could have a lifelong friendship. May God Bless us~


Once again, Happy Birthday. Love you my dear <3 font="font">


Next, an outdated post

24 July 20122
Celebrated Suyi's 21 Birthday @ 皇晶宫海鲜酒家
10 plus people were attended.







To the Birthday girl Suyi,
Your name is within my BFF list. No doubt ;)
Happy Belated Birthday.


28 August 2012
Small gathering with the gang- Suyi and Melissa
Places: Neway @ One U and Desa Park city for dinner.




Had a damn crazy sing K time with them :D


My all time favourite
Steamboat~ steamboat~
Yippie ^^












A must-do posture when photo capturing
which is to act pondering or so called emo-ing ;)




This photo blogpost has come to the end. *applause
I am here to apologize if my post have make you feel boring.
My intention of such photo post is to recording down the part of my life. 
The joyful moment and amused time I've had.
There will more photo posts coming, haha..

Thank you so much for reading this post till the end. 

3 comments:

  1. 不会闷啊,部落格是记载自己喜欢的事物啊~~
    你穿白色裙子很好看!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 愛你所寫,寫你所愛。
    這裏是你自己的空間,想寫什麽就寫。
    不想看的話就請自動離席,很簡單的。
    But!! 我很38什麽都看。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 【艾莉丝】 嗯,就怕会闷坏你们,呵呵.. 没有就好,我也这么觉得。其实原本不打算写在部落格的,可是想想部落格本来就是用来记载自己的生活故事的。所以就写咯。呵呵,谢谢哦,我很少穿裙的 ;)

    【EmbeR】嗯,对,我要爱我所写,写我所爱 ;) 呵呵,以后想写什么就写什么,就不犹豫那么多了 ^^
    哈哈,谢谢你哦。期待你的更新 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...