Be Positive
Stay Positive
Has been quite busying with my weekend job
last weekend
Thank God~
Everything went smoothly ;)
Everything went smoothly ;)
My laptop has spoiled last Friday
and I don know what wrong with it
just
the screen keep showing me this sentence
insert bootable device and press any key
apa tu huh?
gonna send it to repair :(
Laptop spoiled
Handphone spoiled
Sem 3 fee is so expensive
everything is involve with money
so?
How can we expect as a human being not to love money ?
I know money can't solve every problem
BUT
it can solves at least half of those problems
:)
However
these not-good-things
did not affect much on my daily life
Seriously,
I do not even feel heart wrenching
or get frustrated
when I couldn't turn on my laptop
something popped up into my mind.
It s time to change laptop.
and.
part of my saving will gone.
Btw,
After all of these unexpected incidents
My saving plan and camera are being forced to postpone
But
I promise myself
I will definitely achieve them before year end.
May God Bless me~
Life without laptop is very boring...
I m using the antique desktop in my house to blog now..
Grrr...I tak suka la.. I prefer my own laptop..hehe
P/S: Thanks to those motivational books.. I am being so positive thinking recently =DDD
Happy Go Lucky
I got so much things to blog
but
I really can't get used to blogging with this pc la
not gonna blog about it now..
Hopeful that I ll still blog about them after my laptop is recovered
;)
Good things please come to me.
Can't wait to see you XD.

First time here!
ReplyDeleteMay all the luckiest things surrounding you. Hah!!
Good luck! :)
Hi, Ember.. Nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks.. I'd hope so ^^
Have a good day