Sunday, 4 March 2012

March^^

It's March.
here to update about my current life
wanna blog about my life as more as I can
cos it ll soon become part of my treasure after years

3 more weeks to go before final exam
yet, still left 2 assignments undone :(
gonna be so damn busy in the following weeks

My new gang + assignment group mates ^^ except the guy la.. he was just disturb there
It s so ngam that all of us wore red shirt in that day
2 pairs of red white red,XD

12 Feb 12.
Went Frim with my classmates ;)
Too bad I don have the group photo with me
and the camera gal didn upload to Facebook.. so...
so glad there are quite many classmates came
it was like 11 people if not mistaken : D
 Suyi looks so cute in this photo : P

Pei Wen & I


19 Feb 12.
Went to Thean Hou Temple with parents
Do I look like 180cm beside my mommy ?! XDD
【my dad capturing skill is so poor !!!】
Lovely parents.
my sis boyf said that my daddy looks like Japanese
due to his beard.. Hahaha



The note that I got..
The content of the note is very good.. 
it said that I am always blessed with benefactors 贵人 who will come to me aid in time of need.
For marriage, I need a middle person 媒人 to help me..
Wonder who is interested to be the 媒人..
 kindly contact me if u re interested..
hehe..

Thank God, aft 2 hours of queuing finally got the 1 M'sia book vouchers
 and spent up at the same day

The Presentation Secret of Steve Jobs cost about RM 80+.
and I'd hope I can really gain something from the book :)
and I strongly recommend the book- How to stop worrying & start living
如何停止忧虑开创人生
it really works on me : D

The library cards XDD.
I didn even noticed that I still keep them with me till I found them few weeks ago ^^
I m look like a nerd when I was form 2 【 look at the pic on the yellow card】
I m looks so dark too due to Perbarisan
【one of the good memories of my secondary school life】
I joined Perbarisan for 2 years
omg~ I so miss those times 
when we were practicing Perbarisan in the field and Dewan Melati
I was a green house girl that time, Rumah Cempaka
Thanks to Perbarisan & Rumah Cempaka I got to met one of the most influential person in my life
*I-MISS-HER-MUCH

 I m so lucky.. our Rumah won for two consecutive years, hahaha
Cempaka the Best!!

seriously, I don know where my mum found this
this is something that I sewed for Kemahiran Hidup when I was Form one
spot my hand writhing there.. : D
 so funny right..haha

My mum used to force me drink this last time
Guess what.. I made it myself that day..
due to my 牙龈痛..ate too much deep fried food :(
 【as I grow up my mum have quit her bad habit of forcing me eat or drink something I don like】


 motivating myself.

It s so colourful, like it like it : D

You can hardly to see my desk is so neat
^^
 My notebook ; )

 The resolutions of 2012
  1. Study hard and smart=> get to achieved my desired CGPA.
  2. Save more money=> get to hit my target of the year.
  3. Positive thinking.
  4. Quit those stupid bad habits=> NO wake up late, last minute study, lazy, poor time management...
  5. Improve my English=> blogging in English can be considered a way of improving my English..though there are many grammar mistakes or what..
  6. Be more confident.
  7. improve my presentation skill.
  8. Spend more time with my family & friends.
  9. Read more motivational books.
  10. Get myself a boyf=> this gotta be my first love【 if the person is a boy】.

My fav sentences
有没有人爱,我们也要努力做一个可爱的人。不埋怨谁,不嘲笑谁,也不羡慕谁,阳光下灿烂,风雨中奔跑,做自己的梦,走自己的路。
 我会,
做自己的梦,走自己的路。
 Lastly, share with u guys a song from Rebecca Black, she is just 14 year old if not mistaken :))
so far I think this song is not bad, but I ve no idea why were so many people dislike this video.. was like 5++K dislikes.. the video with so many dislikes I ve even seen.
and I saw a very funny comment--> thanks to her I no more looking forward to the weekend. LOL...JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING..Hahahahaha XD
Btw, I still looking forward to the weekend <3
what about you? go listen it and judge it yourself  XDD



3 comments:

  1. I'll be your 媒人...
    Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YY, seriously? Thank u first ;)
    hahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... joking...
    i also don't know how to be a 媒人...
    Haha... XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...