Thursday, 15 September 2011

初恋那件小事

Let share with u gals abt a vy nive love movie, I strongly recommended !!!!!!

Specially thanks to Wan Yin who asked me to watch it. Wish U Luck.. Waiting your good news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rQQ4J5Tm8&feature=share


故事大纲:
Num是一位初中一年级最最平凡小女孩,她的功课一般,体育也一般,更要命的是她的长相平凡得让人过目就忘。但这位平凡的女孩偏偏爱上了学校中最优秀,最善良,也最帅气的
­高一男生Zone。身为校园中的风云人物,Zone从来就是女孩们的焦点,无论是功课好的,体育优的,还是长得美的,全校的女生都为他疯狂。Num明白自己根本无法与那些­优秀的女孩们竞争,她从不奢望自己能和Zone交往,她只有一个小小的愿望,那就是Zone经过她的身边时,能回头看她一眼。于是Num做了很多傻傻的小事,只为吸引Zo­ne的目光。她不惜在晚会中扮丑只为听到Zone的笑声;申请加入舞蹈社却在筛选时被学长羞辱;练习吹奏管乐只为能靠Zone再近一点。这些小小的努力让Num在初三之时­成为学校名副其实的风云人物。她变成了男孩们眼中最可爱,最温柔,和最值得追的校花级女孩。但Num心中依然收藏着她那小小的愿望,她希望这一次经过Zone的身边,他能­看她一眼......
C & P from Youtube


It s so sad and touching, the gal willing to do everything to improve herself just because of the one she likes..from an ugly duckling into a fairy
and sometimes things isn't goes as smooth as she thoughts.. the guy force to hide his real feeling toward the gal just wanna maintain his friendship with his friend who has fall for the gal. Both of them were fall for the same gal.. It s quite sad to see that, u knw, right.. both also important for u.. friendship and love..
The gal and the guy got to met each other again after 9 years in a show, and they were being together at the end.. Yup, Happy Ending~ in fact, the gal and the guy have been fall for each other for 12 years
I think that gal is vy lucky.. Hmm.. as u knw.. in reality, things are different..
not every pay out ll get u something in return.. 
just lyk................. : )


Guess what... I was crying like hell while i m watching it... And some more I watch it at midnight.. which is the time that most of the people ll get 感性 easily..that s y... feel so comfortable aft crying,hehe...

One thing I wanna claim abt this movie is the part the gal accidentally falling into the swimming pool.. My tears just can't stop falling when the gal expressing her feeling to the guy and got to knw the guy already has someone, but then.. a kinda funny scene turn up, make me don knw want to cry or laugh -.-'''

在我们每一个人的内心深处都藏着一个人。每次想起他的时候会觉得...嗯...有一点点心痛,但我们依然愿意把他留在心底。就算今天我不知道他在哪里、他在做什么。。但至少知道是他让我了解什么是《初恋这件小事》
Would you have the same feeling?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...