Wednesday, 31 August 2011

花样少年少女

It s so relaxing now.. Just can't believe that I have been finished my final exam of final semester in Diploma.. Yet, it still an unknown whether I succeed to put a square hat on my head and make my parents feel proud of me : )
I highly greatly madly truly sincerely hope that it can comes true, praying~ God Bless

Have been dragged for few days to get this post done.. Cos I was busying with watching drama- Hana Kimi <<花样少年少女>>..


I m so into this drama.. It gives me lots of memories and some mixed feeling too.. guess what.. I ve did the same thing like I did it before when I was form 4.. so obsessed with Zuo Yi Quan, Wu Zun... Oh gosh.. I just can't take myself off from this drama..It brings me back in time..might share about my feeling or the reasons why I would be that obsessed with this drama in upcoming post.. I think this is the second drama that I very obsessed with after meteor garden 流星花园.. ve no idea why I could be that crazy *shake head


I have many things to write actually, just I don know where to start and which to write... so... just pick one of them randomly.. Emm, I ve completed my Diploma.. Be frankly, I didn have any heart wrenching with the end of my Diploma life. I do not have much impressed memories in my Diploma except Xia Xiang tuan,下乡团.. Proud of myself of being 下乡人... Xia xiang has occupied the major part of my college life.. thanks for my persistence, so that I can keep moving till the end.. I think I really not in blogging mode yet I still insist to blog.. sound weird?.. Yup, have the same feeling..Btw,let's share some edited photos here, XD

These are the photos taken while doing revision in library

with suyi at Jalan Pahang punya OldTown

while striving at midnight
My best partner, Nescafe.. stay me awake
Oh ya, personally think that this Nescafe is vy nice
Amanda JinQ and Neo Nyy..recommend it to u gals

Had brunch with Suyi after exam

must mention that my drink- choco brownies mallow taste super good






Hamtaro: suyi, so bad.. cheat me
Suyi: don want choi Hamtaro

went OneU with Neo Nyy





痛,是以后无法再给你幸福


I think I gotta be crazy..
everything inside my brain is about Wu Zun, Zuo Yi Quan, Hana Kimi.... It s all about him him him
@@ It s my fault, I shouldn't watch back this drama.. BIG MISTAKE
Luckily is in holiday.. else.. my life ll be screwed up... NOPE!!! my life already been SCREWED UP..T.T
Please, let this feeling get faded as soon as possible..
Amanda JinQ, give me the address of the hotel his own in Brunei. XD






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...