Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Annoying with... ...

想回到过去 试着抱你在怀里

羞怯的脸带有一点稚气

想看你的看的世界 想在你梦的画面

只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜

想回到过去 试着让故事继续

至少不再让你离我而去

分散时间的注意 这次会抱得更紧

这样挽留不知还来不来得及 想回到过去
回到过去-Jay Chou 

I was kept playing this song while driving
Like it much~
This song can really express my feeling to her...
especially that part which I highlighted with different color
miss her much~

25/01
I've had just finish my semester 2 final exam
I did really tried my best
Fundamental of accounting and ITS
these is the subject that I worry most...
I'm not that greedy
Just hope can pass..
The rest...Hmm...................

Suppose I should be very happy and excited
since exam was over
But...I didn't
Feel stress some more
I'm annoying with whether to transfer programme ..
Should I transfer to Banking and Finance???
I must have a conclusion before the semester 3 start..
Accounting...
Not really interested in..
Once I know how to do or get to solve the question
that time only I feel interested...
But...
For me, accounting is a very tough and new subject..
I'd really hope that I can do it well..
Almost all the thing around me will totally change
if I choose to transfer
The first thing is friends
I'm too relies on my friend
I knew...
I always need friends' help on my studies
Can't imagine how life will be without them
Next,I not really understanding what're Banking and Finance study about...
I scare that it will as tough as accounting
Hmm...
sometimes thinking that I can really do well in accounting
Is just the matter of time
If I do willing to spend more time to study this subject
then I'm sure that I can cope it...
Haiz~
How come??!
so "fan"...
I really scare that I will made a wrong decision for my entire life
sometimes really hate to made decision...
Lots of things to consider..
Haiz~
Life is full of decision
What can I conclude is "无奈"~

Change topic~
Semester break...
What shall I do??.....
Actually there's lots thing are waiting for me to do...
Is just I don't have that kind of mood...
Aiks~
Semester break
I wanna a rockz and fun semester break
Planning~~~~~~

Woohoo!!
Chinese New Year is coming soon...
^^
The things that i enjoying most during Chinese New Year is can
Eat
eAt
eaT
Too many snacks to eat
FOC some more
Haha!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!
恭喜发财!

That's all for this post...
I will be back soon..
Haha...
Actually still have something to write ...
But..
a little bit lazy to write now...
Just look forward to my next post la...
Thank you!!!

Almost forget to tell you
Y.w.yin was not available anymore..
You guys are so clever de
Sure understand what do I means...
^^

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of her oh?
    Din't contact with her?
    Think properly for your change course oh...
    When is your turn to become not available?
    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lo...suddenly miss her much~~~
    miss secondary school life...
    for me,no Luan no secondary schoool life
    Hehe~~
    Yy...im so so so fan ahh!!!!!!
    Should i transfer???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Hehe...waiting for my Mrs/Mr. right...........
    Waitin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...